AGREEMENT BETWEEN USER AND Shop'nTime
Return to Previous page
The Shop'nTime Web Site is comprised of various Web pages operated by Shop'nTime.
The Shop'nTime Web Site is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance
without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your
use of the Shop'nTime Web Site constitutes your agreement to all such terms,
conditions, and notices. In addition, when using particular Shop'nTime services, you agree to abide by any applicable posted guidelines for all services, which may change from time to time. Should you object to any term or condition, any guidelines, or any subsequent modifications thereto or become dissatisfied with Shop'nTime in any way, your only recourse is to immediately discontinue use of Shop'nTime. Shop'nTime has the right, but is not obligated, to strictly enforce the Term of Use through self-help, community moderation, active investigation, litigation and prosecution.
Shop'nTime reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices
under which the Shop'nTime Web Site is offered, including but not limited
to the charges associated with the use of the Shop'nTime Web Site.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
The Shop'nTime Web Site may contain links to other Web Sites ("Linked Sites").
The Linked Sites are not under the control of Shop'nTime and Shop'nTime
is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation
any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site.
Shop'nTime is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission
received from any Linked Site. Shop'nTime is providing these links to you
only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement
by Shop'nTime of the site or any association with its operators.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
As a condition of your use of the Shop'nTime Web Site, you warrant to Shop'nTime
that you will not use the Shop'nTime Web Site for any purpose that is unlawful
or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the Shop'nTime
Web Site in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Shop'nTime
Web Site or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Shop'nTime
Web Site. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through
any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Shop'nTime
LISTING - PROHIBITED ITEMS
Many laws, regulations and policies, in a variety of jurisdictions, regulate the goods and services that may be bought and sold. For your convenience, we have prepared a list of some of the types of prohibited and restricted items the advertisement for sale of which is not permitted on Shop'nTime. Shop'nTime users remain responsible for complying with all applicable laws, regulations or restrictions on items, services, or manner of sale, payment or exchange, that may apply to transactions in which they participate -- including but not limited to those imposed by your area. We encourage you to research the applicable laws and regulations that may apply to your transaction.
Partial list of items which is not permitted on Shop'nTime:
- Obscene material or child pornography.
- Offer or solicitation of illegal prostitution.
- Weapons and related items, including but not limited to firearms, disguised, undetectable or switchblade knives, martial arts weapons, scopes, silencers, ammunition, ammunition magazines, BB guns, tear gas or stun guns.
- Items issued to Military Forces that have not been disposed of in accordance with Department of Defense demilitarization policies.
- Fireworks, including but not limited to "safe and sane" fireworks or any destructive devices or explosives.
- Controlled substances or illegal drugs, substances and items used to manufacture controlled substances and drug paraphernalia.
- Alcohol or tobacco products.
- Prescription drugs and medical devices, including but not limited to prescription or contact lenses, defibrillators, hypodermic needles or hearing aids.
- Nonprescription drugs that make false or misleading treatment claims or treatment claims that require FDA approval.
- Blood, bodily fluids or body parts.
- Household pets of any kind including but not limited to dogs, cats, primates, cage birds, rodents, reptiles, amphibians, fish. Re-homing with small adoption fee OK
- Pet animal parts, blood, or fluids - including but not limited to stud/breeding service
- Restricted or regulated plants and insects, including but not limited to noxious weeds, endangered plant species, or live insects or pests.
- Pesticides or hazardous substances, or items containing hazardous substances including but not limited to contaminated toys, or art or craft material containing toxic substances without a warning label.
- Illegal telecommunications equipment, including but not limited to access cards, password sniffers, access card programmers and unloopers, or cable descramblers
- Stolen property, or property with serial number removed or altered.
- Burglary tools, including but not limited to lock-picks or motor vehicle master keys
- False identification cards, items with police insignia, citizenship documents, or birth certificates.
- Counterfeit currency, coins and stamps, tickets, as well as equipment designed to make them.
- Counterfeit, replica, or knock-off brand name goods.
- Material that infringes copyright, including but not limited to software or other digital goods you are not authorized to sell, warez, bootlegs (without consent of the band).
- Airline tickets that restrict transfer, and tickets of any kind which you are not authorized to sell.
- Coupons or gift cards that restrict transfer, and coupons or gift cards which you are not authorized to sell.
- Gambling items, including but not limited to lottery tickets, sports trading card 'grab bags', raffle tickets, sweepstakes entries or slot machines.
- Used or rebuilt batteries, or batteries containing mercury.
- Used bedding and clothing, unless sanitized in accordance with law.
- Non-packaged food items or adulterated food.
- Bulk email or mailing lists that contain names, addresses, phone numbers, or other personal identifying information
The following links may be helpful in researching whether a particular transaction is prohibited or regulated:
MATERIALS PROVIDED TO Shop'nTime OR POSTED AT the Shop'nTime WEB SITE
Shop'nTime does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to Shop'nTime (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any Shop'nTime Web Site or its associated services (collectively "Submissions"). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you are granting Shop'nTime, its affiliated companies and necessary sub-licensees permission to use your Submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Submission; and to publish your name in connection with your Submission.
No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein. Shop'nTime is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and may remove any Submission at any time in Shop'nTime’ sole discretion.
By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submissions.
USE OF ADVERTISING SERVICES
Shop'nTime offers the opportunity for individuals and companies to search for or offer products and services for sale, but may also monitor all ads as to their content and lawfulness. The individual or company offering the product or service is responsible for their own advertising and/or promotion and must fall within the procedures as laid out. Any products or service Shop'nTime offers to its Account Holders does not assume a joint partnership with the seller and is only responsible for the products and service offered by Shop'nTime. Should Shop'nTime find an Account Holder not complying with this agreement, they may be subject to immediate removal from the Shop'nTime website without refund or any other form of reimbursement.
Shop'nTime will cooperate with law officials to see that all matters as pertaining to law are being recognized. Should an Account Holder be acting against local or country laws, Shop'nTime is obliged to cooperate with law enforcement officials to see that due process of law is carried out.
We at Shop'nTime will do everything possible to offer a site that is family friendly, safe for all family members to visit but we cannot guarantee its environment. From time to time there may be advertisers who may not abide by our Terms, offering products and services not conducive to a family environment. Therefore, visitors are responsible to govern the products they view and the people they communicate with.
Return to Previous page
USE OF COMMUNICATION SERVICES
The Shop'nTime Web Site may contain bulletin board services, chat areas,
news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message
or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public
at large or with a group (collectively, "Communication Services"), you agree to
use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material
that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example,
and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such
as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Spam other users by sending undesired emails and/or duplicate links on the social media platform or other areas of Shop'nTime.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory,
infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property
laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights
thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software
or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose,
unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know,
or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary
designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained
in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
Shop'nTime has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However,
Shop'nTime reserves the right to review materials posted to a Communication
Service and to remove any materials at its sole discretion. Shop'nTime
reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services
at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
Shop'nTime reserves the right at all times to disclose any information
as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental
request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in
whole or in part, in Shop'nTime' sole discretion.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about
yourself or your children in any Communication Service. Shop'nTime does
not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication
Service and, therefore, Shop'nTime specifically disclaims any liability
with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation
in any Communication Service. Managers and hosts are not authorized Shop'nTime
spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of Shop'nTime.
Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations
on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to
such limitations if you download the materials.
THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH
THE Shop'nTime WEB SITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS.
CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. Shop'nTime AND/OR
ITS SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE Shop'nTime WEB
SITE AT ANY TIME. ADVICE RECEIVED VIA THE Shop'nTime WEB SITE SHOULD NOT
BE RELIED UPON FOR PERSONAL, MEDICAL, LEGAL OR FINANCIAL DECISIONS AND YOU SHOULD
CONSULT AN APPROPRIATE PROFESSIONAL FOR SPECIFIC ADVICE TAILORED TO YOUR SITUATION.
Shop'nTime AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY,
RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE,
PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED ON THE Shop'nTime WEB
SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL SUCH
INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED "AS
IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. Shop'nTime AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS
HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE,
PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS
OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL Shop'nTime
AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL,
CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES
FOR LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE
USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE Shop'nTime WEB SITE, WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY
TO USE THE Shop'nTime WEB SITE OR RELATED SERVICES, THE PROVISION OF OR
FAILURE TO PROVIDE SERVICES, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES
AND RELATED GRAPHICS OBTAINED THROUGH THE Shop'nTime WEB SITE, OR OTHERWISE
ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE Shop'nTime WEB SITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT,
TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF Shop'nTime OR
ANY OF ITS SUPPLIERS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME
STATES/JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL
OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED
WITH ANY PORTION OF THE Shop'nTime WEB SITE, OR WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS
OF USE, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE Shop'nTime
SERVICE CONTACT : Please contact us Shop'nTime HERE:
Shop'nTime reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your
access to the Shop'nTime Web Site and the related services or any portion
thereof at any time, without notice. GENERAL To the maximum extent permitted by
law, this agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Washington, U.S.A. and
you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in San Mateo County,
California, U.S.A. in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the
Shop'nTime Web Site. Use of the Shop'nTime Web Site is unauthorized
in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and
conditions, including without limitation this paragraph. You agree that no joint
venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and
Shop'nTime as a result of this agreement or use of the Shop'nTime
Web Site. Shop'nTime's performance of this agreement is subject to existing
laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation
of Shop'nTime's right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement
requests or requirements relating to your use of the Shop'nTime Web Site
or information provided to or gathered by Shop'nTime with respect to such
use. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable
pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers
and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision
will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches
the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue
in effect. Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire
agreement between the user and Shop'nTime with respect to the Shop'nTime
Web Site and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals,
whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and Shop'nTime with
respect to the Shop'nTime Web Site. A printed version of this agreement
and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative
proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent an d subject
to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated
and maintained in printed form. It is the express wish to the parties that this
agreement and all related documents be drawn up in English.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICES:
All contents of the Shop'nTime Web Site are: © 2019 by Shop'nTime - a Gold Point Investments Company and/or
its suppliers. All rights reserved.
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks
of their respective owners.
The example companies, organizations, products, people and events depicted herein
are fictitious. No association with any real company, organization, product, person,
or event is intended or should be inferred.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
NOTICES AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), notifications of claimed
copyright infringement under United States copyright law should be sent to Service
Provider's Designated Agent. ALL INQUIRIES NOT RELEVANT TO THE FOLLOWING PROCEDURE
WILL RECEIVE NO RESPONSE. See Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright
Return to Previous page